- Work with most OEM strap buttons. Easy install – Beats the heck out of drilling out your guitar for the fancy straplocks!
- Easily slip over existing strap buttons. No need to remove or replace existing strap buttons on your guitar.
- Lock your strap in seconds. Nothing mechanical to break or wear out. Don’t need to buy a special connector for each strap and guitar
- Available in convenient six-packs, these are the deluxe boys made out of the better, stretchier rubber.
- Simple, inexpensive, and low-profile! All the cool kids are using ’em. Just pop ’em on and voila! No drilling, no screwing – just that great secure feeling!
Don’t hassle with complicated strap locks ever again.
Guitar Savers are the most reliable and hassle-free instrument strap lock system you will ever find. They are a simple, cheap way to secure your strap. Just slip our easily installed Guitar Savers over your existing strap buttons and you’re done. Your strap is locked securely in place. There’s nothing mechanical to break or wear out. Best of all, you don’t need to buy a special connector for each strap and guitar. They are so simple, you can’t even call it a lock system. Beats the heck out of drilling out your guitar for the fancy straplocks!
What makes Guitar Savers so special?
Guitar Savers are made from a better, stretchier rubber. They slip on and off most OEM strap buttons quickly, keeping your strap secure while still letting the strap move freely with no binding. Each pack contains six Guitar Savers (3 pair). Use them on three guitars, or keep an extra couple pair handy in case you lose one.
Click the Add to Cart Button to Order Your Guitar Savers Today!
You’re protected by our Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t love ’em, you can return them any time for a full refund. No questions asked. So when you place your order today, consider getting two or three and share with a friend!