- WHILE CHROMATIC CLIP ON TUNERS are somewhat accurate, within 1 cent or so, the Crescendo ZenStrobe employs strobe technology, doing what NO chromatic tuner can do…deliver an accurate reading within 1/10 cent. You can hear the difference, and you must hear it to appreciate it. For that reason, we offer the ZenStrobe with a 90 DAY RETURN POLICY, and a LIFETIME WARRANTY. You can’t fully appreciate this tuner unless you try it, and so Crescendo is making it easy for you.
- NO MORE FRUSTRATION with cheap, inaccurate, or easy to break clip on tuners. The Crescendo ZenStrobe sets a new standard with 1/10 cent accuracy, a strong nearly unbreakable mount (see pics), a large bright display, and superior built to last quality for a reasonable price. This means you can be confident your instrument sounds its best at all times far into the future.
- OUR MISSION is to provide the best value possible for our musician customers with quality products, superior customer service, and industry leading 3 year warranty for your piece of mind. If you have a problem at any time with the ZenStrobe, simply contact us and you will be amazed at the level of support you receive. We are on fire for our customers!
- MORE FEATURES for the musician nerds out there- Tunes by vibration sensor, allowing you to tune your instrument even in a noisy room. Automatic shut-off (saving battery), 360 degree rotation (flexibility), front or rear headstock position (preference), and sturdy clamp with soft silicone rubber to protect your investment. BATTERY INCLUDED.
- PARTIAL LIST OF INSTRUMENTS- guitar, bass, violin, ukulele, 12 string, nylon string, classical, banjo, mandolin, fiddle, trumpet, clarinet, cello, viola, trombone, alto saxophone, tenor sax, baritone sax, soprano sax, flute, zither, uke, woodwinds, brass, and more – nearly universal. If it clips on, it tunes!
From Wikipedia: “Strobe tuners (the popular term for stroboscopic tuners) are the most accurate type of tuner. There are three types of strobe tuners: the mechanical rotating disk strobe tuner, an LED array strobe in place of the rotating disk, and “virtual strobe” tuners with LCDs or ones that work on personal computers. A strobe tuner shows the difference between a reference frequency and the musical note being played. Even the slightest difference between the two shows up as a rotating motion in the strobe display.” If you are serious about your instrument being in tune, doesn’t it make sense to use the most accurate technology available?
You may find the interface a little unusual, but it is highly functional and after a few minutes of working with it, you will be tuning like a pro!
The ZenStrobe costs a little more than regular electronic tuners, but every time you tune your instrument, you will appreciate how perfectly in tune it is. Go ahead and try it. In addition to Amazon’s regular 30 day return policy, Crescendo will give you an additional 30 days to try it out for a total of 60 days. That’s how confident we are that you will love the ZenStrobe.